7 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Maltings, Newton Of Falkland, Cupar, KY15
Offers Over £255,000
- 16TH CENTURY SUBSTANTIAL VILLA!
- Recently Run As A Successful B&B
- EPC = D
- Lounge/Dining Room + Sitting Room
- Large And Well Appointed Kitchen
- Massive Potential For Variety Of Uses
- Gas Central Heating
- Sought After Village Location
- Off Street Parking And Garage
* Unique and substantial house in sought after village location
* 4 bedrooms featuring en-suite shower/WC, further 3 bedrooms create potential for granny flat/annexed accommodation
* Large dining kitchen featuring ample wall/base units, range cooker and integrated dishwasher
* Spacious lounge/dining room with dual aspect windows providing natural light
* Additional large sitting room/games room on top floor providing countryside views via multiple velux windows
* Main bathroom features 3 piece suite and overhead shower. Additional separate WC.
* Separate utility room with plumbing for white goods
* Integrated garage and off street parking
* Gas central heating
* Ample accommodation for a large family, with potential for commercial use as a Bed and Breakfast
7 South Maltings is located in the quaint village of Newton Of Falkland, which lies approximately 1 mile from the historic town of Falkland which offers primary schooling, local shopping, hotels, restaurants, with the Royal Palace and Gardens being of significant interest. Secondary schooling is available at Bell Baxter School in Cupar. Ideally positioned for the commuter.
Dimensions; Bedroom - 10'05''x10'00'', Bedroom - 14'01''x12'00'', Bedroom - 10'04''x11'08'', Bedroom - 11'05''x9'09'', Bedroom - 11'02''x9'00'', Bedroom - 11'08''x11'08'', Bedroom - 11'09''x9'08'', Lounge - 25'05''x11'08'', Kitchen - 23'02''x13'01'', Sitting/Games Room - 23'10''x30'00''
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44563221.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528398357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE, Cupar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.