6 bedroom detached house for saleLondon Road, Twickenham, TW1
Offers in Excess of
- Spacious, detached house on 3 floors. 2609 square feet/ 242.3 square metres(excluding restricted head heights). Nearly 27' Kitchen
- Large, low maintenance garden and gated front off street parking for 3 cars, with CCTV
- About half a mile to Twickenham station with fast access to Waterloo
- About 1.3 miles to Richmond tube station and 1 mile to the River Thames
- Very well maintained and in good condition throughout
- In the catchment of outstanding schools
- Bedrooms 5 and 6 may be used independently for example as nanny or granny units
- 1.5 miles to West Middlesex Hospital
- Triple glazed, soundproof windows for the 4 main bedrooms and double glazed throughout
- Garden house and large storage
A substantial freehold detached Edwardian home maintained to a high standard about half a mile to Twickenham station with fast trains to Waterloo and located on London Road A310.
The house benefits from a large garden and is very well presented through out with Gas central heating and packed with original features such as reception entrance hall, high ceilings, fire places etc.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44563755.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference vn4-zlo. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.