2 bedroom park home for saleHardwick Road, King's Lynn
Sold STC £107,000
- Well presented park home
- Two bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Over 55's
- Parking & low maintenance garden
A well presented detached park home with accommodation comprising of L shaped lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms with an en-suite to master. Externally there is a low maintenance garden and driveway providing parking.
A well presented detached park home with accommodation comprising of L shaped lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms with an en-suite to master. Externally there is a low maintenance garden and driveway providing parking. Viewings are recommended!
Steps up to UPVC double glazed entrance door
Cupboard, radiator, smoke alarm, door to:
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 7" ( 1.88m x 1.70m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, panel bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, airing cupboard with shelving and radiator, fitted mirror.
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 10' 7" ( 2.77m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to walk in wardrobe (5'9" x 4') with range of hanging rails and shelving above.
En-Suite 5' 4" x 4' 9" ( 1.63m x 1.45m )
Double glazed window to side, thermostatic shower in glazed cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, fitted mirror and cabinet, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 5" narrowing to 7' 8" min ( 3.20m x 2.87m narrowing to 2.34m min )
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
L shaped room
Lounge Area 11' 1" x 17' 10" ( 3.38m x 5.44m )
Duel aspect room with double glazed windows to front and side, fitted electric living flame type electric fire in attractive Adam style fireplace, television point, telephone point.
Dining Area 9' x 8' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
Kitchen 14' 2" x 7' 10" ( 4.32m x 2.39m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of cream shaker style units at base and wall level, double glazed window to rear, door to rear, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, worktop surface, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, cupboard housing gas combination boiler serving central heating and hot water, electric plinth heater.
To the front there is a block pavia driveway providing parking.
To the rear there is a low maintenance patio area with gravel boarders and raised beds. There is a concrete base for a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.