5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 3, Luxford Place, Much Hadham, Much Hadham, Herts
- 3800 sq ft 5 bedroom detached family home arranged over three floors
- Built to a very high specification with underfloor heating to the ground and first floor
- Grand entrance hall with feature glass balustrade and wooden floor throughout the ground floor
- Drawing room, Study, Utility room and Laundry room on the first floor
- Spectacular 38ft designer kitchen/dining area with Siemens appliances/living room with feature fireplace, opening to rear garden
- Master bedroom suite with Juliette balcony overlooking open countryside with dressing room and luxurious en-suite bathroom
- 4 further double bedrooms all with en-suites bathrooms
- Gated entrance and alarm system installed
- Large detached double garage with ample parking
- 10 year Premier guarantee
FINAL HOME NOW RELEASED - READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
Plot 3 - An exclusive gated development of 5 substantial detached Family Homes situated in one of Hertfordshire's most sought after Villages with stunning countryside views from all aspects.
Built to a very high specification a 3800 sq.ft family home arranged over three floors offering superb and well designed family accommodation with a South facing rear garden and uninterrupted views over stunning countryside. The property provides five bedrooms, five bathrooms, luxury kitchen/family room, separate lounge, study, utility room and laundry room. There is a double garage.
The local high street is within easy reach, offering local shops, post office and popular pubs/restaurants.
Major road links (M11, M25, A120, A10 and A414) within a short drive. Stansted Airport is only 10 miles away and well renowned schools are close by.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view contact 01992 663890
Property ref: 121_2309_4144541
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4144541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.