1 bedroom flat for saleThe Old Vicarage, Greenwich, SE10
- Beautiful period conversion
- Original features including stain glass windows
- Spacious and open plan reception room
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Well proportioned bedroom
- Sleek and modern family bathroom
- Great location in the centre of Greenwich
Situated on the first floor of a beautifully converted Vicarage, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a modern and sleek interior combined with the period features of the building.
The Old Vicarage is situated on Greenwich South Street and benefits from a close proximity to Greenwich Village for an array of bars, restaurants and shops. Greenwich National Rail and DLR stations are also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 999122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.