2 bedroom flat for saleParkview Apartments, Poplar, E14
Under Offer £515,000
- Bright and airy décor throughout
- Large and open plan reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom
- Sleek and stylish family bathroom
- Private balcony with City views
- Close proximity to local transport
Situated on the sixteenth floor of a modern block of apartments, this fantastic two bedroom flat benefits from bright and spacious interiors throughout as well as a private dual-aspect balcony with stunning views.
Located on Chrisp Street, Parkview benefits from a close proximity to Langdon Park DLR Station for frequent services into central London. Also nearby are the picturesque green spaces of Jolly's Green and Langdon Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 998923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.