2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthfield Road, Maidenhead
- CLOSE TO NATIONAL TRUST LANDS
- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- VERY WELL PRESENTED
- TWO BEDROOMS
- REFITTED LUXURY BATHROOM
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE & PARKING
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Tucked away in a small cul-de-sac close to National Trust lands and within walking distance of Maidenhead town centre, a very well presented semi-detached house, with a private rear garden, garage and parking to the front and close to local shops.
Tucked away in a small cul-de-sac close to National Trust lands and within walking distance of Maidenhead town centre, a very well presented semi-detached house, with a private rear garden, garage and parking to the front and close to local shops. The property benefits from a large living room, two bedrooms, good quality flooring and views to the rear. An inspection is highly recommended.
Covered Entrance Porch
Door leading to:
Radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.29m )
Front aspect, extremely well fitted with a range of working surfaces with built-in cupboards, stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, fitted cooker with gas hob and stainless steel hood, double oven, built-in fridge and freezer, extensive matching wall cupboards.
Living Room 15' 7" x 12' 3" ( 4.75m x 3.73m )
This room overlooks the rear garden, with doors to the rear, two radiators, good quality laminate flooring, t.v. and Sky points.
Stairs from the entrance hall lead to the first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Access to boarded loft, airing cupboard with recently replaced Valliant gas combination boiler.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 10' ( 3.51m x 3.05m )
Built-in double wardrobe, further overstairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" plus wardrobe recess x 7' 5" ( 2.90m plus wardrobe recess x 2.26m )
Radiator, built-in desk to recess with shelving, delightful views over fields to the rear.
Refitted Luxury Bathroom
White suite of low level w.c., wash hand basin with chrome base, mixer taps, bath with fitted shower screen, good quality tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail.
Fully enclosed rear garden which is paved for easy maintenance and enjoys a most private aspect.
Garage 16' 11" x 8' 3" ( 5.16m x 2.51m )
Directly to the front of the property, with parking to the front of the garage.
There is a management fee for the upkeep of the common areas to Northfield Road cul-de-sac.
From Maidenhead town centre take the Cookham Road from the Sainsbury's roundabout. Proceed past the church and follow the road for a short way turning right into Moor Lane prior to the local shops. Proceed to the end of Moor Lane and turn right into Northfield Road and left into the cul-de-sac where the property will be found directly ahead.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44566392.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.