2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHomefield Avenue, Morley, Leeds
Sold STC £125,500
- Extended semi detached accommodation
- Two bedrooms
- Wet room/WC
- Off street parking
- Internal inspection highly recommended
Two bedroom semi detached accommodation situated in Morley with access to local amenities, motorway links and good schools. This property would be an ideal investment for first time buyer or property investor alike.
Two bedroom semi detached accommodation situated in Morley with access to local amenities, motorway links and good schools. This property would be an ideal investment for first time buyer or property investor alike. The property benefits from two double bedrooms and downstairs wet room. Hurry now to book a viewing with William H Brown today.
Lounge 14' 1" x 11' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and fireplace.
Kitchen/diner 14' x 9' 2" ( 4.27m x 2.79m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled walls, gas oven with cooker hood extractor over, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Fully fitted wet room with thermostatically controlled shower, double glazed window to the rear, extractor fan, gas central heating radiator, low level flush WC and part tiled walls.
Bedroom One 17' 7" x 9' ( 5.36m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bathroom suite comprising of bath with taps, shower cubicle, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with matching pedestal, part tiled walls, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property offers shared driveway with access to out building. To the rear of the property offers an easily maintainable garden ideal for entertaining in summer months.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44566419.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.