4 bedroom detached house for saleFarm Lane, Withington Leigh
- Detached Family Home. Four Double Bedrooms. Two Refitted En Suites
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining Living
- Through Lounge. Study
- Refitted Family Bathroom. Guest Cloakroom
- Garage. Driveway. Gardens
INTERNAL INSPECTION is essential of this UPGRADED detached family home having OPEN VIEWS TO THE REAR comprises: open plan kitchen dining living, through lounge, study, guest cloaks, four double bedrooms, TWO REFITTED EN SUITES and REFITTED FAMILY BATHROOM. Outside are gardens, driveway and garage.
This SPACIOUS DETACHED family home situated in the hamlet of Withington enjoys OPEN VIEWS TO THE REAR and has been UPGRADED by its current owner. In brief the accommodation comprises: open plan kitchen dining living, through lounge, study, guest cloakroom, four double bedrooms, TWO REFITTED EN SUITES and REFITTED FAMILY BATHROOM. Outside is an attached single garage and driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and there are gardens to the front and rear. INTERNAL INSPECTION is considered essential to appreciate the size and standard of accommodation that is on offer. The hamlet of Withington is conveniently situated for the market town of Uttoxeter and Stone, the nearby village of Church Leigh has its own first school, village hall, pub, shop and post office.
Access to the property is gained via:
Spacious Entrance Hallway:
Having double glazed window to the side elevation; coats cupboard; central heating radiator; laminate flooring; stairs to the first floor accommodation; doors off to:
Having double glazed window to the side elevation; low level w.c.; wash hand basin; central heating radiator; complementary wall and laminate flooring.
Lounge: 23' x 11' 9" ( 7.01m x 3.58m )
Having double glazed box bay window to the front elevation; French doors leading out to the rear garden; feature fireplace with tiled insert housing a gas living flame fire; wall lighting; two central heating radiators; two feature colour glass windows to the side elevation.
Study: 17' 7" x 7' 6" ( 5.36m x 2.29m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation; series of fitted cupboards with shelving and two desk units.
Open Plan Kitchen Diner Living
Kitchen Area: 13' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.64m )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; dual fuel Range oven; integrated dishwasher, fridge; range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; complementary wall and floor tiling; heated towel rail; ceiling spot lights; double glazed window to the side elevation.
Sitting / Dining Area: 20' 3" x 14' 9" max into bay ( 6.17m x 4.50m max into bay )
Having double glazed bay window to the rear elevation; French doors leading out to the rear garden; multi fuel stove; central heating radiator; part floor tiling and part carpeting.
Having sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; wall mounted central heating boiler; matching eye level units; plumbing for washing machine; central heating radiator; door leading out to the side elevation.
Stairs From The Hallway:
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; recessed storage cupboard; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 18' 3" max excluding wardrobes x 10' 11" max ( 5.56m max excluding wardrobes x 3.33m max )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear elevation; series of fitted wardrobes with dressing table unit; shelving unit; two central heating radiators.
Refitted En Suite:
Double enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit and further cupboards; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the side elevation; heated towel rail; loft access; complementary wall and floor tiling.
Bedroom Two: 16' 8" max x 15' 7" ( 5.08m max x 4.75m )
Restricted head height. Having double glazed dormer window and two Velux windows; series of built in wardrobes and dressing table unit; two central heating radiators.
Refitted En Suite:
Having bath; enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted rain shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed dormer window to the side elevation; central heating radiator; eaves storage; complementary wall and floor tiling.
Bedroom Three: 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; built in wardrobes; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four: 11' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.18m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; built in wardrobes; central heating radiator.
Refitted Family Bathroom:
Having bath with mixer taps; enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; full complementary wall and floor tiling; double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator.
Having up and over door; power and lighting; water tap; circuit breaker box.
To the front of the property is an extensive block paved driveway providing off road parking for many vehicles and lawned garden area with rose bushes and hedge and fenced boundaries. Dual access to both sides leading to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, patio area, raised vegetable beds and there are hedge and fenced boundaries. The property enjoys VIEWS and has a HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Uttoxeter taking the Stone Road passing through the village of Bramshall taking a right hand turn down Hot Hill Lane, at the junction turning right along Farm Lane where the property can be found on the left hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44566488.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.