3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlastonbury Road, Alvaston, Derby
Sold STC £159,950
- Semi Detached Property
- Good Size Plot
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Generous Rear Garden
- Ideal FTB
- Viewing Advised
Ideally suited to a first time buyer or growing family is this three bedroom semi-detached property on a good size plot. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor, lounge, separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen, three well-proportioned bedrooms an
Ideally suited to a first time buyer or growing family is this three bedroom semi-detached property on a good size plot. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor, lounge, separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen, three well-proportioned bedrooms and bathroom. The property is set well back from the road behind a neat garden and driveway providing ample parking and leading to a detached garage. To the rear is a larger than average enclosed garden ideal for children and outdoor entertaining. The property is well placed for access to local amenities in Alvaston, local schools and road links with the A50, A52 and Derby City. Early internal viewing highly advised.
Having entrance door to the front, stairs to the first floor, gas central heating radiator and door to:
Lounge 11' 8" x 13' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.99m )
Having double glazed window to the front, feature fireplace, TV point, gas central heating radiator and double doors leading to:
Dining Room 7' 10" x 10' 9" ( 2.39m x 3.28m )
Having double glazed doors to the rear giving access to the garden, gas central heating radiator and door to:
Kitchen 10' 8" x 6' 5" ( 3.25m x 1.96m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel 1 and 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, part tiled walls, integral oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, gas central heating radiator and double glazed windows to the side and rear.
First Floor Landing
Having doors to bedrooms and bathroom. Airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.46m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.26m )
Having double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 5' 11" x 7' 8" ( 1.80m x 2.34m )
Having double glazed windows to the rear gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath. Fully tiled walls, gas central heating radiator, recess spotlighting and obscure double glazed window.
The property is set back from the road behind a driveway providing ample off road parking and a neat lawned foregarden. The driveway extends to the side of the property and leads to a detached garage. To the rear of the property is a good sized enclosed garden being mainly laid to lawn and is fully enclosed. Ideal for outdoor entertaining and for children.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.