4 bedroom detached house for saleMulberry Close, Rogerstone, Newport, Newport. NP10 9JS
- Beautifully presented detached property in a sought after area.
- Within catchment of Bassaleg school and Rogerstone primary schools.
- Excellent transport links.
- Fully fitted contemporary kitchen/family room with separate utility room.
- Beautiful conservatory/dining room with feature wood burning stove and panoramic rear garden views.
- Four bedrooms, en suite to master.
- Family bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
- Driveway leading to double garage.
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating throughout.
- Viewing highly recommended.
This immaculately presented detached property is situated in a highly sought after area within catchment of Bassaleg-Rogerstone schools. Comprising of spacious lounge, kitchen-family room, conservatory-dining room, four bedrooms, en suite to master and a family bathroom. Viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44567214.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingston Newell, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.