4 bedroom detached house for saleLibertas Drive, Cardea, Peterborough
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- Detached property
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- En-suite, cloakroom and utility room
- Close to river walks
- No onward chain
* £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
* 17' Lounge
* Three reception rooms
* Cloakroom and Utility room
* NO ONWARD chain
Built-in walk-in storage cupboard, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, stairs to first floor landing.
3.05m x 2.39m (10' x 7'10"). PVCu double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
5.18m x 3.45m (17" x 11"04'). PVCu French doors to rear garden, TV point, telephone point.
3.15m x 3.48m (10'4" x 11'5"). PVCu double glazed box bay window to side, radiator.
PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
Kitchen and Breakfast Room
3.96m x 3.51m (13' x 11'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and underlighting, sink unit with single drainer, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, built-in oven, built-in five ring gas ceramic hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to side, double radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, TV point, ceiling spotlight, PVCu double glazed French doors to garden, door to:
1.85m x 3.51m (6'1" x 11'6"). Base and eye level units with worktop space over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, vent for tumble drier, space for fridge/freezer, PVCu double glazed window to side, ceramic tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
PVCu Window to front, built-in airing cupboard, radiator, door to:
5.18m x 3.48m (17' maximum into recess x 11'5"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, two radiators, telephone point, TV point, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite with tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window to rear.
3.18m x 3.48m (10'5" x 11'5"). PVCu double glazed window to side, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point.
3.07m x 2.54m (10'1" x 8'4"). PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, TV point.
2.54m x 3.07m (8'4" x 10'1") maximum into recess. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point.
Fitted with three piece suite with deep panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, vinyl flooring.
There is a driveway to the side leading to a single garage. lockable gated access to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a block paved patio seating area. Garage with power connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44567640.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.