2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColinslie Road, Old Pollok, Glasgow
Sold STC £99,995
- Fantastic family home
- Impressive gardens space
- Close to transport links
- Near Silverburn shopping centre
Impressive family home located in this mature residential setting with great size gardens and flexible layout this property is the ideal family home. Early viewing advised.
Set within a mature residential setting this impressive family home has generous garden space with fantastic transport links and set close to Silverburn shopping centre.
The accommodation comprises of entrance porch which leads directly into the lower hallway with all main apartments leading off. The family lounge is located to the rear of the property and has feature fire and surround. The sitting room or bedroom three is located to the front of the lower level and would be an ideal dining room or double bedroom. Completing the ground floor is the kitchen which has a range of base and wall units and access directly to the rear gardens and garage.
On the upper level are two well-proportioned bedrooms which won't disappoint for size. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which has a three piece suite with shower over bath.
Furthermore the property has double glazed windows, gas central heating, and excellent garden space with driveway and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44568177.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA106705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.