4 bedroom detached house for saleSpringwell Grove, Beighton, Sheffield
Sold STC £300,000
- Impressive contemporary fitted breakfast kitchen
- Stunning large orangery
- Popular residential area close to amenities and schools
- Open aspects to the front
- Off-street parking plus garage
WOW FACTOR! Featuring an impressive breakfast kitchen that has been well thought out and designed and enjoys a glamorous orangery extension opening to a beautiful garden.
A strikingly attractive, large & beautifully proportioned well- loved family home with stunning orangery, generous size rear garden, driveway and garage. Internally this splendid home boasts substantial reception rooms, four bedrooms, ensuite shower room and family bathroom. The impressive breakfast kitchen has been well thought out and designed and enjoys a glamorous orangery extension opening to a beautiful garden and spacious utility room. This superb residence is well worthy of an internal inspection to fully appreciate the blend of contemporary styling combined with the huge array of sophistication and style.
With gas central heating radiator and staircase to first floor landing.
Lounge 13' 4" max x 15' 7" into bay ( 4.06m max x 4.75m into bay )
With front facing double glazed window and gas central heating radiators.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 7" x 10' 2" max ( 5.36m x 3.10m max )
An impressive fitted kitchen featuring a range of solid oak wall and base units incorporating granite work surfaces, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap and waste disposal unit. There is an integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher, induction hob with extractor above and double oven with microwave. Kitchen includes a contemporary radiator, useful storage cupboard, complementary tiling, a door to utility and double door to orangery.
A stunning large orangery with double glazed windows and views over the attractive and private generous sized garden, complementary tiled floor, under floor heating, air con unit, gas central heating radiator and double glazed French doors to rear garden.
With base units incorporating a integrated fridge and space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, complementary tiling and mosaic splash back, door to cloakroom/W/c and rear door to outside.
With W/C, wash/hand basin, double glazed window, complementary tiled flooring and gas central heating radiator
First Floor Landing
With gas central heating radiator, useful storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 13' 4" max ( 3.18m x 4.06m max )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, built-in wardrobes and door to en suite.
Comprising shower enclosure, w/c, wash/hand basin, heated towel rail, complementary floor to ceiling tiling and double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 9' 11" plus wardrobe ( 2.41m x 3.02m plus wardrobe )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 12' 10" ( 2.41m x 3.91m )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Family Bathroom Suite
Bathroom suite comprising bath with shower over and screen, wash/hand basin, W/c complementary tiling, heated towel rail and double glazed window.
An attractive rear garden enjoying decorative patio decking area leading to a paved patio area, incorporating a large lawn of artificial grass and decorative boarders housing a variety of mature plants and shrubs, greenhouse and garden sheds with power and lighting. Also including outside lighting to side and rear.
To the front of the property there is a 3 car driveway providing off-street parking leading to garage and lawn of low maintenance artificial grass.
With power and lighting, housing the Combi boiler and electric car charging point.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property has a relationship with an employee of the Connells/Sequence Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44568198.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK109142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.