4 bedroom detached house for saleApplewood, COXLEY, Wells, Somerset
- Superb detached family home
- Extended and completely refurbished
- Three to four bedrooms
- Open plan ground floor living accommodation
- Master bedroom with en suite and balcony
- Village location just two miles outside of Wells
- 40ft long detached garage and workshop
- Private rear garden adjoining fields
Applewood has been extended and completely renovated by the current owners and now offers comfortable and well appointed accommodation containing many contemporary features. This detached property is located in the popular village of Coxley, just two miles outside the City of Wells. Spacious throughout this three to four bedroom home is arranged over two floors, offering versatile accommodation and is presented in immaculate condition. The ground floor which is mainly open plan also allows for flexible living arrangements with a study equally well suited as bedroom and a ground floor shower room. On the first floor there is a large landing and a superb master bedroom suite. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room and a contemporary Juliet balcony overlooking the open countryside to the rear. A further two double bedrooms and a family bathroom complete the first floor accommodation. The private and fully enclosed rear garden is private and mainly laid to lawn. There is a 40ft long detached garage and workshop at the side and plenty of additional off road parking.
Property ref: 121_2366_4248079
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44569728.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4248079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Wedmore - Signature Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.