2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDerwent Road, Highwoods, Colchester
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Mews Location
Situated in this mews location is this well presented two double bedroom modern property with two allocated parking spaces. Situated with easy access to all amenities this property is a must to be viewed.
Entrance Door To:-
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, two piece white suite comprising of low level wc, wall mounted hand basin, tiled splash backs, radiator.
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, stairs leading to first floor, tv point, ornate coving to ceiling, two radiators.
Kitchen Diner 12' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed french doors to garden, fitted kitchen comprising of roll edge work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, a range of wall & base level units, inset four ring electric hob with extractor over and built in oven below, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, tiled flooring.
Built in airing cupboard, access to loft space with light and part boarded. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.68m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" widening to 10'' 7 x 8' 9" ( 2.69m widening to 10'' 7 x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe, coved ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, three piece white and walnut suite comprising of enclosed panel bath with shower over, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, shaver point, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Commences with patio, laid to lawn, gate providing side access, shed to remain.
To The Front
There is parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44569797.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.