4 bedroom flat for saleCollege Road, Clifton, Bristol
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Second Floor Flat
- 15ft Drawing Room
- Modern Kitchen / Dining Room, Utility Room
- Four Generous Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Off Road Parking Space
- Delightful Communal Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Must be Viewed Internally
Offered for sale with no onward chain. A substantial apartment located on a highly desirable road in Clifton close to the plethora of bars, shops, restaurants & coffee shops. The property is and boasts an impressive kitchen/dining room, off road parking space and use of a delightful communal garden.
College Road, Clifton
Enjoying a prestigious location close to Clifton Village, this impressive apartment on College Road occupies the entire second floor of this elegant Victorian property. Spacious and flexible accommodation is found throughout the property which comprises a 15ft drawing room, modern fitted kitchen / dining room with useful utility room, four generous bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from off road parking for one car and enjoys the use of a delightful communal garden opposite the home. Offered for sale with no onward chain, a viewing is highly recommended.
Secure entry system. Stairs rising to all floors. Private entrance to second floor flat.
Phone entry system. Inset ceiling spotlights. Wood effect flooring.
Drawing Room 15' 4" into alcove x 13' 10" ( 4.67m into alcove x 4.22m )
Single glazed sash window to the front aspect. Radiator. Ceiling cornice. Wood effect flooring. Open access to kitchen / dining room.
Kitchen / Dining Room 15' 4" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.67m max x 3.68m max )
Sky light. Range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurface. One and a half bowl sink drainer unit set into worksurface with tiled splashback. Built-in five ring gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over. Built-in electric double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge / freezer. Breakfast bar. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Dining area. Bi-fold door to utility room.
Stainless steel sink drainer unit set into worksurface. Base unit. Plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 15' 2" into alcove x 14' 11" max ( 4.62m into alcove x 4.55m max )
Single glazed sash window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Picture rail and ceiling cornice.
Bedroom Two 14' max x 13' 6" max ( 4.27m max x 4.11m max )
Single glazed sash windows to the rear and side aspects. Fitted cupboard. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Ceiling cornice. Wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" max x 9' 6" max ( 2.95m max x 2.90m max )
Single glazed sash window to the side aspect. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Bulk head.
Bedroom Four 13' 4" max x 8' 1" max ( 4.06m max x 2.46m max )
Single glazed sash window to the front aspect with shutters. Radiator. Wood effect flooring.
Obscure single glazed window to the side aspect. Bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Off road parking for one car.
Residents Communal Garden
Located opposite, fronting Worcester Terrace, which is for the enjoyment of the residents of Worcester Crescent and 2 College Road only subject to a small annual contribution.
Please note that although this is a leasehold property, the property will be purchased with a share of freehold. Please contact us for management charges and lease details.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44571225.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.