1 bedroom flat for saleSpring Grove, Spring Bank West, Hull, HU3 1JZ
- ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS/ INVESTORS!!
- ***GUIDE PRICE £50,000 - £60,000***
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- No Chain Involved
- Private Cul-De-Sac Location
- Excellent transport links
- Great Local Amenities
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT (SELF CONTAINED)
***Guide Price £50,000 - £60,000***
ATTENTIONS INVESTORS/ FIRST TIME BUYERS!!!
LOOKING TO DOWNSIZE OR BUY YOUR FIRST PROPERTY?
This property is ideal & PRIVATE - Fabulous property in an excellent location!
This property has it all! If you are looking to downsize or simply get those first steps onto the property ladder then this property is for you. Located within easy access to local schools (Hymers) great local amenities (Tesco) and excellent public transport services. An early inspection is required to appreciate the living space on offer.
Call us today to book your viewing.
Comprising:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Inner Hall, Bathroom and Bedroom. Outside:- Communal lawned garden area and rear parking. Situated in this sought after/convenient residential location, served by shops, schools, good road links and regular public transport services.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 362000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peregrine Property, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.