2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRufford Street Ashton In Makerfield Wigan
Sold by Us
- 2 bedroom town house
- Combi Boiler with smart control
- Ideal for first time buyer
- Fitted bathroom/kitchen
- Off road parking
- Detached garage
- No chain
Ideal for a first time buyer this two bedroom end town house sits in a quiet cul de sac and benefits from a detached garage. The accommodation comprises lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and gardens to the front and rear. Offered with no chain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. All measurements are approximate room sizes and as such are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Kelrick Properties have not tested any equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances. We strongly advise prospective buyers to instruct their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract.
5. Neither Kelrick Properties Ltd nor any of it's employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in rela
Making an Offer
Any offer to purchase this property must be put directly to Kelrick Properties who are dealing with all aspects of this sale. You will be required to provide proof of funds in the event that you are a cash buyer. You will also be required to discuss your mortgage arrangements with our mortgage advisor to ensure that you have suitable finance in place to proceed with any intended purchase, and as such you may be required to provide evidence that you have a mortgage agreement in principle.
23'2" x 10'10" (at widest points)
Dual aspect with laminate wooden flooring and feature fireplace.
10'6" x 8'4"
Rear facing fitted with a range of modern wall and base units, integrated oven, hob and extractor and plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls and lino flooring.
14;0" x 9'4"
Front facing with carpet flooring and storage cupboard.
13'5" x 10'10" (at widest points)
Rear facing with carpet flooring.
Rear facing fitted with a white three piece suite comprising hand wash basin, WC and bath with shower over. Tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Lawned with a paved footpath.
Lawned to the rear with paved patio and storage outhouse.
Barn type security doors.
All mains services are connected.
Gas central heating is installed.
Council Tax - Band A
By appointment only through Kelrick Properties.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44572512.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0013664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelrick Properties, Ashton-in-Makerfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.