2 bedroom house for saleSt Andrews Gardens, Colchester
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Immaculate Inside
- Communal Parking & Allocated Parking
Located within easy access to the A12 and local super market is this very well presented two double bedroom home. Having got the french touch to it this property needs to be viewed in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
***GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000***
Open Storm Porch
Built in cupboard, entrance door to lounge.
Lounge 17' 10" x 10' 11" ( 5.44m x 3.33m )
Privacy double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, porcelain tiled flooring with under floor heating, display lighting, wooden stair case leading to first floor.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 6' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.03m )
Double glazed privacy window to the front aspect, roll edge work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with spray extension tap, a range of wall & base level units, inset four ring halogen hob with extractor over, split level built in oven, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor with under floor heating, space for fridge freezer, under stairs storage area, dimmer lights, part tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Tiled floor with under floor heating, built in airing cupboard, coved ceiling. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 9' 1" widening into robe ( 3.43m x 2.77m widening into robe )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, natural oak flooring, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 6' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, wooden flooring.
Obscure double glazed window, three piece suite comprising of enclosed panel bath with wall mounted shower unit, low level wc, glass and chrome wash hand basin, part tiled walls, obscure glazed blocks with display lighting, tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Allocated parking and communal parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44573160.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.