2 bedroom terraced house for saleHoneywell Street, Honeywell, Barnsley
- Guide Price £65,000 - £75,000
- Recently refurbished
- Close to town and transport links
- No chain
- Viewing essential
- 2 bedrooms
Situated on the outskirts of Barnsley town centre is this recently refurbishment stone built terrace. Offered for sale with NO VENDOR CHAIN and would ideally suit FIRST TIME BUYERS, PICK UP THE PHONE and book your viewing NOW!
Recently having undergone a full refurbishment and offered for sale with NO VENDOR CHAIN and would ideally suit FIRST TIME BUYERS, stone built, close to town and amenities, PICK UP THE PHONE and book your viewing NOW!
Lounge 9' 11" x 13' into recess ( 3.02m x 3.96m into recess )
With a front facing double glazed entrance door, front facing double glazed window, radiator, inset to the chimney breast, coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring.
With stairs to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 12' 9" max x 12' 11" max ( 3.89m max x 3.94m max )
With a doorway leading down to the cellar, coving to the ceiling, a rear facing double glazed entrance door, an extensive range of fitted wall and base units, sink and drainer, rear facing double glazed window, wall mounted central heating boiler, tiled splash backs, tiling to the floor, radiator, plumbing for a washing machine, oven, hob and an extractor hood.
First Floor Landing
With a loft hatch.
Bedroom One 13' into recess x 9' 10" ( 3.96m into recess x 3.00m )
There is laminate flooring, front facing double glazed window, radiator feature cast iron effect fire place and built in wardrobe/cupboard.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 12' 10" ( 2.31m x 3.91m )
With coving, laminate flooring, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a rear facing double glazed window, tiling to the floor, panelled bath with mixer shower set over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan, tiled splash backs, radiator and downlights to the ceiling.
To the front of the property is an elevated small courtyard and to the rear is raised, low maintenance garden, an outhouse and a shared access walk-through.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44573166.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL110898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.