5 bedroom detached house for saleVillage green, Malpas, Cheshire, SY14 7EL
- Beautiful Rural Development
- Executive Five Bedroom Detached
- Double Garage
- Surrounding Garden
- Bright Spacious Rooms
- Incentives for Early Reservations!
- Help to Buy Available - Buy with just 5% Deposit
- Part Exchange at Full Market Value
- Show Home Open Now!
Village Green is a brand new development offering a range of executive detached family homes in close proximity to the picturesque village of Malpas. This rural development is truly magnificent and each property benefits from beautifully landscaped gardens and bright, spacious living areas.
***OPEN DAY ON SUNDAY 5TH FEBRUARY 2017***
***FREE Carpets or granite worktops with early reservations!!*****
Contact our dedicated Sales Executive Sophie on 07506438064 for more information.
House Type C is a large five bedroom property briefly comprising; Lounge with French Doors leading onto the Garden, Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Orangery, Study, Utility, Downstairs WC, Master En suite and Family Bathroom. The property also benefits from a Detached Double Garage and Surrounding Gardens.
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances
- French doors leading to garden from the Lounge
- Downstairs WC
- 5 Bedrooms
- Master En suite
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Chrome heated towel rails
- Surrounding Gardens
- Detached double garage and private driveway
- TV and satellite points
- Downlights in bathrooms, en-suites and kitchen
- Oak doors
- Brushed chrome switches and sockets
- High performance LPG gas central heating
- Alarm System
- Fully Networked
Schedule of Accommodation:
Entrance Hall: 12' 4" x 7' 10" (3.76m x 2.4m)
Lounge: 22' 6" x 12' 5" (6.87m x 3.8m)
Kitchen/Diner: 21' 9" max x 14' 11" max (6.63m x 4.57m)
Utility: 7' 10" x 5' 4" (2.39m x 1.65m)
Downstairs WC: 7' 10" x 3' 3" (2.40m x 1.01m)
Study:12' 7" x 11' 11" (3.86m x 3.64m)
Orangery: 12' 7" x 11' 6" (3.85m x 3.52m)
Master Bedroom: 18' 10" max x 12' 7" (5.75m x 3.86m)
En Suite: 6' 2" max x 5' 1" max (1.89m x 1.55m)
Bedroom 2: 14' 2" x 12' 5" (4.32m x 3.80m)
Bedroom 3: 12' 5" x 11' 0" (3.80m x 3.36m)
Bedroom 4: 11' 11" x 7' 2" (3.64m x 2.20m)
Bedroom 5: 9' 7" x 7' 2" (2.93m x 2.20m)
Bathroom: 11' 11" max x 7' 1" max (3.64m x 2.16m)
Do you have a property to sell and want to buy a brand new home? Securing your new home when you have a property to sell can be a challenge but at Prestige New Homes you can discuss exactly this with our dedicated Sales Consultants. We are working together with the developers on a fantastic opportunity in which you can instruct a valuation on your existing home and part exchange at the full market value, allowing you to reserve your new home.
Call today for more information or to arrange a viewing.
N.B. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline for guidance only. They do not constitute any part of an offer or contract and due to the bespoke nature of this development, can be subject to small changes.
Please note that all photographs are from the Show Home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference VillageGreen7and9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walmer Homes, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.