2 bedroom terraced house for saleDerby Road, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £154,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION Plot 1 and Plot 2
- Three Storey Mid Terrace
- Two Double Bedrooms. En Suite to Master
- Lounge Diner. Fitted Kitchen
- Gardens. Off Road Parking
CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION PLOT 2 with Premier Guarantee & Incentive, in the final stage of this development, is this MID TERRACE which in brief will comprise: lounge diner, fitted kitchen, guest cloakroom, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with EN SUITE TO MASTER & family bathroom. Gardens & off road parking.
CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION is the final stage of this development which is situated in the heart of this market town and would ideally suit FIRST TIME or INVESTMENT BUYERS and early enquiries are highly recommended to avoid disappointment on this very popular site. The market town of Uttoxeter has excellent sports and leisure facilities, good local schools together with shopping and there is easy access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links and also there is a local railway station. In brief the properties will comprise: lounge diner, fitted kitchen, guest cloakroom, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with EN SUITE TO MASTER and family bathroom. There are gardens and off road parking. The properties are being sold with Premier Guarantee and Buyers Incentive.
With stairs to the first floor accommodation; understairs storage cupboard; door leading into:
With French doors leading out to the rear garden.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
With doors off to:
With door leading into:
En Suite Shower Room:
Stairs Leading To:
Second Floor Landing:
With door to:
With eaves storage; fitted wardrobes.
Garden to the rear of the property and off road parking to the front.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn right into High Street proceeding to the T junction turning left into Church Street continuing to the roundabout taking the first exit to the next roundabout and third exit onto Derby Road and first right onto the development.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.