2 bedroom terraced house for saleCalvert Close, Haxby, YORK
Sold STC £180,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Mid Townhouse
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Great Location
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM MID-TERRACED HOME IN CUL DE SAC LOCATION - Modern two bedroom home with enclosed rear garden and parking situated in popular village location. A must see for first time buyers.
Calvert Close is located on a quiet residential street close to Haxby amenities and local schools. This two bedroom mid terraced home has been modernised and redecorated that includes a modern kitchen diner. The property briefly comprises living room with feature electric fire and modern fitted kitchen diner. To the first floor is a double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a further good sized bedroom and bathroom suite. Externally to the front is a low maintenance garden with gravelled area and planted shrubs. To the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with paved patio seating area, attractive planted shrubs, garden shed with fenced borders. There is a paved driveway to the rear providing more off street parking if required. With upvc double glazing and gas central heating, this 'ready to move in' modern home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
Living Room 13' x 12' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.94m )
With entrance door to the front, electric fireplace, radiator, telephone and TV point, stairs to the first floor, upvc double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen Diner 12' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.97m )
Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, part tiled walls, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood, built in dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, gas combi boiler, radiator. under cupboard lighting, understairs cupboard, upvc double glazed door to the rear, upvc window to the rear.
With loft access leading to carpeted loft with electric point.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.02m )
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone, TV point and cupboard, carpeted, upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.29m )
With carpet, upvc double glazed window to the rear, TV and radiator.
Three piece suite with wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, YWCA, part tiled, towel rail, new flooring and upvc window to the rear.
Low maintenance garden, graveled with planted shrubs and pathway.
Enclosed rear garden with paved patio, lawned, fence borders, garden shed and planted shrubs, rear access to parking.
Off Street Parking
Paved driveway to rear with space for 2 vehicles.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44578365.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.