3 bedroom detached house for saleChallenger Drive, Sprotbrough, Doncaster
Sold STC £155,000
- Well Presented Three Bedroomed Detached Home
- Modern Internal Decor
- Desirable Location
- Two Reception Rooms, Conservatory
- Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking, Garage
PUBLIC NOTICE 12 Challenger Drive, DN5 7RY - We are in receipt of an offer of £156,000 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
Offering a conservatory and garage. This property is well presented throughout with modern internal decor. Located in the desirable location of Sprotbrough, close to local amenities and good transport links. Comprising of two reception rooms and front and rear gardens.
Has a central heating radiator and access to the lounge.
Lounge 16' into window recess x 11' 11" max ( 4.88m into window recess x 3.63m max )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, gas fire with feature surround and laminate flooring. There is an opening into the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 7' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.18m )
Has a central heating radiator, spotlights, built in understairs storage cupboard and laminate flooring. Access to the kitchen and conservator.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.29m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and spotlights. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink. There is electric hob/oven with extractor fan and partial wall tiling. Access to the dining room and side access to the rear.
Conservatory 8' 4" x 15' 2" ( 2.54m x 4.62m )
Has an electric radiator and laminate flooring. Access to the dining room and garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window and storage cupboard. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 9' x 13' 4" from wardrobe into recess ( 2.74m x 4.06m from wardrobe into recess )
Has two front facing double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 8' 10" into wardrobe ( 2.59m x 2.69m into wardrobe )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobe and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 5' 11" ( 2.59m x 1.80m )
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and extractor fan. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is full wall tiling and lino flooring.
To the front of the property is a lawned area and block paved area providing off road parking. Access to the garage and rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with paved area and mature shrubs. Access to the garage and conservatory.
Garage 23' 2" x 11' 4" ( 7.06m x 3.45m )
Has a side facing single glazed window, power, light and roller door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44578422.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.