Commercial Property for saleFlat 1, Broomhill Road, Hucknall, Nottingham
Sold STC £260,000
- Ideal small income producing residential investment
- Close tram and bus service
- A walk from town centre
- Recently fully adapted and re fitted
- Max gross income before bills £30,940
- 8% net return
Ideal small income producing residential investment** Close tram and bus service and a walk from town centre** Recently fully adapted and re fitted** Max gross income before bills £30,940 (Net all costs £23,024)** 8% net return**
General Description - An ideal small income producing residential investment at 8% net return set in a prominent elevated position opposite a bus stop and a short walk from the Hucknall to Nottingham tram service and the centre of the town.
Viewings - To arrange a viewing, please contact the West Bridgford Sales Team on 0115 851 2211.
Measurements - Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
Tenure - Leasehold.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-44579799.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26527968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexanders, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.