3 bedroom apartment for saleCanal Street, Nottingham
- Guide Price £225,000 - £250,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Duplex Apartment
- Beautifully Presented
- Spectacular Views
- Decking Area
- Parking Space
This property comes to the market ideal for any young professionals working in the city looking for a beautifully presented with spectacular panoramic views of the City Centre from both front and back aspects and has additional balcony's off all three bedrooms.
Property for sale in the Nottingham City Centre. This property comes to the market ideal for any young professionals working in the city looking for a beautifully presented with spectacular panoramic views of the City Centre from both front and back aspects and has additional balcony's off all three bedrooms. Greatly modernised with a secure parking space with. Close to local amenities, Intu Broadmarsh, 5 minutes walk from the Nottingham Train Station and a short walk from Broadmarsh Coach & Bus Station. Viewing is highly advised to fully appreciate this apartment.
Understairs cupboard and tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Lounge 20' 7" x 16' 11" ( 6.27m x 5.16m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to the decking area and under floor heating.
Bedroom 1 15' 9" x 9' 2" Max ( 4.80m x 2.79m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear, under floor heating and spectacular views with build in wardrobes. Door leading to a En Suite.
Wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, part tiled walls and under floor heating.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 10' 2" Max ( 3.38m x 3.10m Max )
Double glazed patio door. built in wardrobes, under floor heating and a balcony with a decking area and great views.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 10' 2" Max ( 3.38m x 3.10m Max )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes, under floor heating and a balcony with a decking area.
Bath and mixer taps with a shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC, under floor heating and part tiled walls.
Decking/garden area with panoramic views of the City Centre and surrounding areas and also a secure parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44580216.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.