3 bedroom character property for saleThe Street, Bishop's Cannings, Devizes
- DETACHED CHARACTER COTTAGE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- REFITTED KITCHEN
This individual home boasts two reception rooms, Refitted bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances, three double bedrooms, master bedroom with feature box bay window and fireplace, Refitted bathroom, Externally there is a single garage and a modest attractive well kept garden to the side. Call Now
A delightful detached cottage with a well presented interior complimented with character features in this much sought after village. This individual home boasts two reception rooms, Refitted bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances, three double bedrooms, master bedroom with feature box bay window and fireplace, Refitted bathroom, Externally there is a single garage and a modest attractive well kept garden to the side. The property is offered with no onward chain. Call Now to View.
Timber front door into hall.
Timber door to front, radiator, door to cloakroom and access to dining room.
WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash back, double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Dining Room 14' 1" Max x 11' 10" Max ( 4.29m Max x 3.61m Max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, open fire place with tiled surround, hearth and base, wall lights, under stairs cupboard with floor mounted boiler and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 9" x 14' 5" ( 4.50m x 4.39m )
Double glazed window to side aspect over looking garden, radiator, Tel/TV point, timber single glazed french doors to garden and door to Third bedroom/3rd reception room,
3rd Reception/3rd Bedroom 14' 9" x 8' 9" ( 4.50m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and loft access.
Kitchen 18' 4" Max x 6' 3" ( 5.59m Max x 1.91m )
Bespoke fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to front aspect, single glazed window to side aspect, belfast sink and drainer, butchers work tops, tiled splash backs, electric oven, electric hob, electric cooker point, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, radiator and tiled floor.
Stairs from dining room.
Bedroom One 14' Max x 11' 2" Max ( 4.27m Max x 3.40m Max )
Single glazed box bay window to side aspect, radiator and vaulted ceiling.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 7' 5" ( 4.22m x 2.26m )
High level single glazed window to front and side aspect and radiator.
Single glazed window to front aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC and part tiling.
Enclosed with lawn, shrubs and gated side access.
Garage 16' 5" x 9' 2" ( 5.00m x 2.79m )
Sectioned garage with gated timber doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44580327.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.