5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSutton Courtenay, Oxfordshire
Withdrawn from Market
- Listed in Sunday Times top 50 Villages
- Extended semi detached house
- Non-estate location
- Five bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Re-fitted kitchen plus appliances
- Double glazing & Gas heating
- Didcot mainline station 3.2 miles
LOCATION The village of Sutton Courtenay is approximately 3 miles south of the market town of Abingdon and c.10 miles from the city of Oxford. The village has many fine period houses, its own parish church, primary school, public houses and shops. There is an excellent choice of both state and independent schools for all ages in the area plus The European School at neighbouring Culham. The village is well placed for Didcot Parkway (3.2 miles) with a fast service to London Paddington c.40 minutes and the A34 road network is within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44580693.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100541008145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver James, Abingdon, Oxfordshire - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.