2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSt. Margaret's Drive, Wigmore
- Refurbished Semi Detached Bungalow
- Living Room 7.57m x 4.19m
- Well Fitted Kitchen 5.74m x 2.24m
- Bedroom Two 3.08m x 2.68m
- Secluded Garden with Patio
- Detached Double Garage at Rear
- New Full Width Patio Doors
- Master Bedroom 4.19m x 3.17m
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi Bath
- Double Glazed Throughout and Gas Central Heating
ANOTHER HOME SOLD BY ISLAND HOMES Standing in a Lovely Quiet Location is this Semi Detached Bungalow, Refurbished Throughout and with a Double Garage to the Rear.
Having been refurbished throughout by the present vendor, this two bedroom semi detached bungalow, standing on a good sized plot, offering a large 25ft living room with new full width double glazed doors overlooking the secluded rear garden, plus a recently refitted 19ft kitchen area with a full range of wall and floor units, which includes a four ring gas hob and electric double oven.
There are two double bedrooms, with the master bedroom measuring 13'8 in length and offering a recessed double wardrobe area. The bathroom has also been refitted with a white suite and this offers a jacuzzi bath with electric shower above and is fully tiled.
The garden is slightly raised and this has been laid to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs and a patio area adjoining the property.
One of the most unusual features of this particular property is the double detached garage that sits at the rear of the back garden with an adjoining workshop and this is accessed via the long driveway allowing parking for numerous cars.
Gas central heating and double glazed windows feature throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26528142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Island Homes, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.