3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlenheim Drive, Attleborough
Sold STC £170,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Enclosed rear garden with gated access
- Shared driveway with a single detached garage
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Guide Price £170,000-£180,000
NO ONWARD CHAIN this semi-detached house is located on the edge of Attleborough and benefits from great access to the town and train station, comprising three bedrooms, two reception rooms, enclosed rear garden and off road parking! don't miss out, call to register your interest!
This semi-detached house is offered with no onward chain and is situated on the cusp of Attleborough, providing great access to the train station, towns amenities and A11. The property comprises an entrance hall which leads through to the living room and stairs to the first floor landing. The dining room and kitchen are to the rear of the property with access to the rear garden. Upstairs offers three bedrooms and the bathroom off landing. this home has double glazed windows throughout and is fuelled by gas fired central heating. The property does require some updating, perfect for an investor or first time buyer! Call now to register your interest!
Double glazed door to front aspect, stairs to first floor landing.
Living Room 15' 1" plus bay window x 11' 10" ( 4.60m plus bay window x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric fireplace, connection points for telephone and television, wall lights x 2, radiator.
Dining Room 9' 1" x 8' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.59m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 5' 11" ( 2.59m x 1.80m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces which includes a stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap. Electric oven with electric hob and cooker point with a stainless steel extractor fan above. Plumbing for a washing machine and a space for a fridge freezer, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler.
Stairs from the hallway, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 2" Into wardrobe x 8' 6" ( 4.01m Into wardrobe x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, connection point for a television, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" Into wardrobe x 8' 9" ( 3.30m Into wardrobe x 2.67m )
Double glazed wooden window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, connection point for a television, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" Into recess x 6' 5" ( 2.54m Into recess x 1.96m )
Double glazed wooden window to front aspect, storage cupboard over the stair recess, radiator.
Fully tiled bathroom suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and overhead shower with shower screen, W.C. pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and vanity units below. Extractor fan, shaver point, double glazed window to rear aspect.
The property is access via a shared driveway providing ample off road parking and has a paved front with shingle beds bordering, the front garden also features a storage cupboard.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a separate patio area and has mature hedges and shrubs, it is enclosed by fencing and access round the side of the property via a gate.
Up and over door, supplied with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44581665.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.