3 bedroom flat for sale54 Longfleet Road, POOLE, Dorset
- HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE
- SENSATIONAL HARBOUR VIEWS
- 2ND FLOOR PENTHOUSE WITH LIFT
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING & KITCHEN
- SOUTHERLY ASPECT BALCONY
- LUXURY BATHROOM
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- COMPLETION DUE AUTUMN 2016
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A SUPERB 2nd floor penthouse situated in an exceptional development of just 8 bespoke apartments located in Poole with sensational views over Poole Harbour. Ideally placed just a short walk to Poole Hospital and Poole Town Centre with its shops, amenities, bus and train station. Stretch your legs a little further and you will find the historic Poole Quay and inland just half a mile away the vibrant Ashley Cross with its bars and restaurants. The apartment offers luxury open plan living with a kitchen/breakfast area boasting premium integrated appliances and a lounge/dining area with Juliet balcony and access to a balustrade balcony. Further benefits include built in wardrobes and en-suite to master bedroom, Juliet balcony to bedroom 2, gas central heating with combi boiler, UPVC double glazing, security video entry system, 10 year building guarantee and a communal bike store. All aspects of the development have been carefully considered and this combined with the highest of building specifications results in the perfect space to "Escape" to.
Property ref: 121_1857_4089840
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44581668.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4089840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony David & Co, Poole - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.