2 bedroom flat for saleMerton Road, London
- Two Bedrooms
- Private Garden
- Two Bathrooms
- Share Of The Freehold - 999 years left on lease
- No Chain
- Potenial To Extend (STPP)
This fantastic ground garden flat situated equidistant to both Earlsfield and Southfields is offered to the sales market. Comprising of two double bedrooms, a spacious front reception room, two bathrooms, and a separate kitchen, the property is offered in pristine condition throughout.
This fantastic ground garden flat situated equidistant to both Earlsfield and Southfields is offered to the sales market. Comprising of two double bedrooms, a spacious front reception room, two bathrooms and a separate kitchen. The property is offered in pristine condition throughout. Further benefiting from off road parking to the front, a sunny west-facing garden to the rear and from being sold with a share of the freehold with 999 years remaining on the lease, the flat offers significantly more than its competitors. Merton Road connects Wimbledon Park to Wandsworth, with regular bus services also connecting Clapham Junction and Vauxhall. Earlsfield Station is within a short walk with regular city trains departing for Waterloo, and Southfields Station is close by with its frequent District Line service too West End. An early internal inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Reception Room 13' 6" x 10' 10" ( 4.11m x 3.30m )
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.18m x 3.18m )
Kitchen 7' 6" x 6' 11" ( 2.29m x 2.11m )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.30m x 2.49m )
Garden 19' 8" x 17' 3" ( 5.99m x 5.26m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44581671.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFS103305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Southfields. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.