3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWinchfield Gardens, Tadley
- Three bedroom extended end of terrace house
- Single garage
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Offered to the market with no onward chain
- EPC: C
BELVOIR are proud to offer to the market this EXTENDED end of terrace house boasting off road parking, fully enclosed garden and single garage. The property is laid over two floors with a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, three bedrooms and a 7.6 meter/24.9 foot living room.
Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac this property is laid over two floors with the ground floor comprising an entrance hallway, fitted kitchen and LARGE living room diner. The first floor provides access to the family bathroom, two double bedrooms, single bedroom and loft access.
We are expecting to receive large viewing on this property, internal inspections are highly recommended.
Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council
Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac within a purpose built estate within close proximity to the local amenities and public transport links to Reading and Basingstoke. Commuter links are within close reach via the M3 and the M4 motorways.
Viewings strictly via appointment only with Belvoir Estate Agents: 0118 9820 333.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44591919.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26528239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Sales, Tadley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.