4 bedroom terraced house for saleCambridge Road, Wadesmill, Ware
- Character property
- Three reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Cottage-style Rear gardens
- Garage with workshop and large driveway
Large family residence situated within the heart of Wadesmill village. Flexible accommodation throughout including three reception rooms, four bedrooms, cottage-style rear gardens, garage with workshop and large driveway. Updating required.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Entrance lobby to:
Dining Room 12' 10" x 12' 8" ( 3.91m x 3.86m )
Window to front aspect. Brick fireplace with inset log burner, wall mounted radiator and wooden flooring.
Lounge 17' 7" x 16' 5" ( 5.36m x 5.00m )
Windows to side and front aspects. Wall mounted radiators and wooden flooring.
Reception Room Three 13' 5" x 11' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.56m )
Window to front aspect. Wooden flooring, wall mounted radiator and sliding door to wetroom.
Windows and door to rear aspect. Wooden and vinyl flooring. Suite comprising of a shower, urinal, wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 9' 1" ( 4.39m x 2.77m )
Window and door to rear aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a sink and drainer unit. Space for appliances and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 12' 3" max ( 3.89m x 3.73m max )
Window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator, exposed beams. Sliding doors to en-suite.
En-Suite / Dressing Room
Window to rear aspect. Fitted storage and wall mounted radiator. Suite comprising of a shower cubicle, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.87m )
Window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator and fitted storage.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.84m )
Window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Four 16' x 8' 3" ( 4.88m x 2.51m )
Window to side aspect. Wall mounted radiator.
Window to front aspect. Suite comprising of a bath, low level wc and wash hand basin. Wall mounted radiator.
Cottage-style garden comprising of patio area with pathway and steps leading up to workshop entrance. Mature plants, shrubs and trees.
Garage & Workshop
Huge potential for conversion to annex (subject to planning permission.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.