3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWestcote Close, Witney
- Modern Design
- Private Cul-de-Sac
- Large Private Garden
- Flexible Accommodation
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
A 3 bedroom end terrace town house built by Bovis Homes approximately 12 years ago situated on the popular Deer Park development. The property is well presented and has spacious accommodation plus a private rear garden.
Witney is an attractive market town, world famous for its blankets, which dates back to AD969. Nowadays the blanket industry has gone but the old mill still remains and has been incorporated into a well designed housing development.
Witney is a developing town with many independent and specialist shops, several supermarkets and household name stores. A new shopping centre with multiplex cinema has recently opened. The Market Square hosts a traditional market every Thursday and Saturday and a Farmer's Market on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
When it comes to eating and drinking Witney has plenty to offer with more than 40 venues to choose from. In the Windrush Leisure Centre you will find swimming pool, squash courts, gym facilities and sports hall whilst The Leys is a big open space with cricket & football pitches, bowling green, tennis courts and a children's playground.
The town has a number of nurseries, primary schools and two excellent comprehensive secondary schools.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
Off Street Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44592165.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIT103248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.