3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLapwing Lane, Watchfield, Swindon
- Good Size 3 Bedroom Family Home
- Kitchen with Built-in Appliances
- Conservatory, Cloakroom
- En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Garage, Drive and Landscaped Garden
Allen & Harris are pleased to offer this good size 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom + cloakroom family home. This home was constructed in 2014 and still offers the remaining NHBC. Further benefits include a Conservatory, Garage and Ample Driveway. Easy access to local shops, buses, a419, a420 and M4 Motorway.
Allen & Harris are pleased to offer this good size 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom + cloakroom family home. This home was constructed in 2014 and still offers the remaining NHBC. Further benefits include a Conservatory, Garage and Ample Driveway. The property further benefits from a landscaped garden and easy access to local shops, bus services and the a420 providing access to the a419 and M4 Motorway.
Double glazed door to front. Stair rising to landing. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. W.C. Wash hand basin. Part tiling. Radiator.
Lounge / Diner 16' 5" x 15' 5" Max ( 5.00m x 4.70m Max )
Double glazed french doors to rear. Double glazed windows to each side of french doors. Understairs storage. Three radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' ( 2.84m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front. A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Stainless steal sink and drainer unit. Splash back tiling. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated fridge/freezer, dish washer and washing machine. Boiler.
Conservatory 11' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.53m x 2.82m )
Construction UPVC. French doors to rear.
Doors giving access to bedroom and bathroom. Loft access with pull down ladder.
Bedroom One 12' 9" Into Recess x 10' 3" Max ( 3.89m Into Recess x 3.12m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Door giving access to en suite. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. W.C. Wash hand basin. Double shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Full tiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear. radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 6' 5" ( 3.12m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bathroom 6' 2" Max x 6' 11" ( 1.88m Max x 2.11m )
W.C. Wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Extractor fan. Full tiling.
Mainly laid to lawn with driveway parking. Paved path and matured boarders.
Paved patio and decking area. Enclosed by panneled fencing. Matured boarders.
Garage 17' 8" x 9' ( 5.38m x 2.74m )
Door giving access to the rear. Power and light. Up and over doors.
Watchfield is a village and civil parish in the Vale of White Horse in on the edge of southwest Oxfordshire, southern England, about 3 miles (4.8 km) southeast of Highworth in neighbouring Wiltshire. Watchfield is about 1 mile (1.6 km) north of the village of Shrivenham. Both villages used to be on the main road between Oxford and Swindon, which is now the A420 road. The Vale of White Horse was part of Berkshire until the 1974 boundary changes transferred it to Oxfordshire.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44599572.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.