3 bedroom terraced house for saleQueens Road, Hull
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Huge Potential
- Popular Location
- Investment Opportunity
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000. Currently returning a good yield the potential is huge. Viewing is highly recommended.
This three bedroom property is currently let and has three lettable rooms and a ground floor flat. With some modernisation the potential is high and as such it would suit the savy investor.
Currently tenanted this property can and does return a good yield on investment. View now.
Front entrance door with window above, radiator, laminate effect wood flooring and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 12' 6" plus bay x 10' plus recess ( 3.81m plus bay x 3.05m plus recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, gas fire and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 9' 7" plus recess ( 4.09m x 2.92m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, gas fire, radiator and door to:-
Kitchen 11' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.62m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, gas oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window and door to side.
Comprising of shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator and complementary tiling to walls and floor.
Lean To/store 11' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.67m )
Single glazed with rear access door.
Split Level Landing
Cupboard for storage.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.78m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 7' 11" ( 4.14m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and built in cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.41m )
(currently used as a kitchen) Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, gas cooker point and radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double glazed window to the side.
Yard to rear with access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44599614.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA115087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.