4 bedroom detached house for saleAnchor End, Mistley, Manningtree
Guide Price £340,000
- Four bedrooms
- Cul De Sac Location
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Two Reception Rooms
Guide Price £340,000 - £360,000
Located within the riverside village of Mistley is this extended four bedroom detached family home, situated in a quiet cul de sac, only a short walk to the local train station and within easy access to Ipswich & Colchester.
Obscure double glazed entrance door leading to entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor, built in under stairs storage cupboard, wood finished flooring, radiator, coved ceiling.
Obscured double glazed window to the side aspect, two piece suite comprising of a low level w/c, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, coved ceiling.
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wooden finished flooring, coved ceiling.
Dining Room / Den 10' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.07m x 3.02m )
Double glazed door to garden, double glazed window to rear aspect, wooden finished flooring, radiator, unit housing boiler, coved ceiling.
Conservatory 15' 5" x 11' 7" ( 4.70m x 3.53m )
Double glazed doors to garden, a range of double glazed windows and panels, wooden finished flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Double glazed door and double glazed window to rear aspect, roll edge work surface with inset one and a half bowl single drainer ceramic sink unit, inset four ring gas hob & extractor over, built in oven, range of base and wall mounted units, display cabinets, space for fridge, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
Utility Room 8' 7" x 4' 3" ( 2.62m x 1.30m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, space for washing machine & tumble dryer, wooden finish flooring, access to loft space, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Four 12' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wooden finished flooring, inset halogen lights to ceiling.
Built in airing cupboard, access to loft space. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' x 6' 11" widening to 9' 04'' ( 3.05m x 2.11m widening to 9' 04'' )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to front, three piece white suite comprising of a paneled enclosed bath with mixer taps and telephone style shower attachment, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, wall mounted shower unit over the bath, heated towel rail.
Commences with patio area with a range of fruit bushes, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, decking seating area, garden shed to remain, outside tap, access to both sides of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44599671.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.