3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarlborough Close, Llantwit Fardre, Pontypridd
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN / DINER
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
Located in Llantwit Fadre, this three bedroom property is a must see. The bedrooms are further complimented by two reception rooms, a kitchen diner, garage and driveway parking. The generous living space makes this the idea family home with space to grow. Call us to arrange a viewing today !!
Living accommodation comprises:
Two Reception Rooms
First Floor Bathroom
The property offers benefits including gas central heating, double glazing, detached garage and front and rear gardens
Laid to wood floor, stairs leading to first floor, door to lounge, UPVC front door
Lounge 14' 7" narrowing to x 11' 1" ( 4.45m narrowing to x 3.38m )
Laid to wood floor, door leading to kitchen, radiator, UPVC window to front, power points.
Kitchen Diner 17' 9" MAX narrowing to x 9' 9" MAX ( 5.41m MAX narrowing to x 2.97m MAX )
A range of floor and wall mounted units, under counter fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, access to boiler, door to reception room two, door to rear garden, door to under stair storage, radiator, power points.
Reception Two 12' 6" narrowing to x 7' 3" ( 3.81m narrowing to x 2.21m )
UPVC sliding doors to garden, radiator, laid to carpet, power points.
Bedroom One 11' 1" narrowing to x 10' 2" ( 3.38m narrowing to x 3.10m )
Fitted double wardrobe, UPVC window to front, laid to carpet, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" narrowing to x 9' 7" ( 2.95m narrowing to x 2.92m )
Built in wardrobe, window to rear, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" narrowing to x 7' 5" ( 2.49m narrowing to x 2.26m )
Access to attic, UPVC window to front, radiator, power points.
Tiled Walls, three piece suite including bath, hand basin and WC.
Tiered rear garden
Single garage with pwer and light
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44599683.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.