2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGunstock Close, Streetly, SUTTON COLDFIELD, West Midlands
- A completely refurbished and beautifully appointed two bedroom semi-detached home.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Welcoming and sizeable Lounge
- Attractive re-fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Two good sized Bedrooms
- Attractive re-fitted Bathroom
- Off road parking
Having been extensively refurbished throughout by the current owners, this extremely well presented two bedroom semi-detached home offers all the benefits one would expect from a new property and is well planned throughout. Both the kitchen and bathroom have been re-fitted and there has been an installation of a recent gas central heating boiler. The area continues to prove popular with a variety of purchasers wanting access to the well regarded local amenities including good local schools together with shopping facilities at Streetly Village and both bus and road network for journeys into Sutton Coldfield town centre and Birmingham City centre. In addition there is a 4 kw solar panel system being sold with the property offering an additional income stream.
Property ref: 121_1060_2895156
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44599824.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2895156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Four Oaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.