2 bedroom apartment for sale

Plas Heulog, Albert Road, Old Colwyn

Sold STC £72,000

Property Description

Key features

  • OWNERSHIP OF 70% with remaining 30 % to North Wales Housing
  • NO CHAIN
  • 2 BEDROOMS
  • COMMUNAL PARKING
  • AGE 55 & OVER

Full description

**SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT- SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED FOR OUR BUYERS**For sale of 70% ownership is this 2 Bedroom Apartment in Old Colwyn. Close to the villages local amenities and easy access to A55 the apartment is VERY WELL PRESENTED.COMMUNAL PARKING is available and there is NO CHAIN. THE ACCOMMODATION AFFORDS; KITCHEN- LOUNGE- 2 BEDROOMS- MODERN BATHROOM- GAS CENTRAL HEATING- DOUBLE GLAZING. AGE 55 AND OVER. 30 % retained by Clwyd Alyn Housing Association EPC= C CB6343

Communal Enrty - Communal entry with access to 1 other apartment

Lounge - 4.80 x 3.49 into bay (15'8" x 11'5" into bay) - Front aspect; UPVC double glazed window, radiator

Kitchen - 4.149 x 2.567 (13'7" x 8'5") - range of wall, drawer and base units, rounded edge work top, electric cooker, cooker hood with power & lighting, plumbing for undercounter washing machine, UPVC double glazed windows x 2 , built in storage cupboard, wall mounted 'Worcester' gas central heating boiler

Bedroom 1 - 3.516 x (11'6" x ) - rear aspect; built in wardrobes, radiator, UPVC gdouble glazed window

Bedroom 2 - 3.271 x 2.561 (10'8" x 8'4") - Rear aspect; 2 x UPVC double glazed window, radiator

Bathroom - tiled floor to ceiling, pedestal wash/hand basin, low flush w.c, panelled bath, 'Triton' electric shower over bath extractor fan, radiator,

Information - 70% of ownership for sale, with 30 %
£80.00 amonth service charges, to maintain the building, and for building insurance
Lease resets to every new owner - 66 years.
Age 55 and over.


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
27 September 2016

Nearest stations

  • Colwyn Bay (1.0 mi)
  • Glan Conwy (4.2 mi)
  • Llandudno Junction (4.4 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Sterling Estate Agents & Valuers, Colwyn Bay

33 Conway Road, Colwyn Bay, LL29 7AA

01492 470002 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Colwyn Bay (1.0 mi)
  • Glan Conwy (4.2 mi)
  • Llandudno Junction (4.4 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Sterling Estate Agents & Valuers, Colwyn Bay

33 Conway Road, Colwyn Bay, LL29 7AA

01492 470002 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 26528891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sterling Estate Agents & Valuers, Colwyn Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.