4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarmers Close, Maidenhead
Sold STC £519,950
- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS/AREAS
- TWO BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
In a quiet cul-de-sac location on Maidenhead's south western outskirts, a delightful and skilfully extended four bedroom, two bath/shower room semi-detached family home with three reception rooms/areas, spacious kitchen and enclosed garden. Very highly recommended.
Sealed unit double glazed residential door, double cloaks cupboard, downlighters, wood effect flooring, multi-glazed door to:
Radiator, Amtico flooring, coving, downlights, door to garage, stairs to first floor.
Low level w.c, vanity wash hand basin, downlights, extractor fan, Amtico flooring.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.91m x 2.69m )
Luxuriously fitted with light oak effect units complemented by Granite worktops, inset Franke one and a half bowl Franke stainless steel drainer sink unit with mixer tap and plumbing for water softener, drawers, cupboards and appliance space, wall cupboards incorporating glazed display cabinets and worktop lighting under, Bosch integral washing machine and integral dishwasher, Bosch four ring gas hob with extractor over, Neff stainless steel double oven, cupboards over and under, tiled splashbacks, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, integral undercounter freezer, boiler cupboard housing gloworm gas fired boiler, downlights and coving, Amtico flooring, front aspect window and door to side and gardens.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
Double radiator, coving, open arch to:
Sitting Room 14' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.30m )
Double radiator, coving, sealed unit double glazed patio doors and rear aspect window.
The two rooms combined extend to 26'6''.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
With double doors to dining room, Marble fireplace with hearth and mantle, gas coal effect fire, double radiator, wall lights and coving, sealed unit double patio doors.
First Floor Landing
Access to part boarded loft with loft ladder, airing cupboard housing lagged hot water tank and shelving.
Master Bedroom 13' x 12' max ( 3.96m x 3.66m max )
Into door recess, radiator, coving, range of two double and one single wardrobes, twin bedside cabinets, with display units and bridging unit over, small chest of drawers and corner display units, rear aspect window, door to
En-Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower mixer and bi-folding glazed shower door, close coupled w.c, vanity wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, downlights, extractor fan, Amtico flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Radiator, coving, rear aspect window.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 8' ( 3.28m x 2.44m )
Radiator, two double wardrobes with bridging unit over bed recess, dressing table unit with drawers and cupboards, front aspect window.
Bedroom 4 8' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.62m x 2.59m )
Radiator, front aspect window, coving.
Fully tiled with panel enclosed bath, mixer taps and separate Aqualisa shower mixer, vanity wash hand basin into dresser with cupboards under, close coupled w.c with enclosed cistern, wall cupboards including inset mirror with downlights, chrome towel ladder, Amtico flooring, coving, shaver point, front aspect window.
Garage 16' x 8' 3" ( 4.88m x 2.51m )
Electric roller door, light and power points, double wall cupboard, understairs store recess, door to hall.
Pressed concrete patterned driveway for 3 cars, shrubs, evergreens, tap.
Rear Garden 45' x 30' approximately ( 13.72m x 9.14m approximately )
Fully enclosed and secluded with paved patio, outside light, lawn, rear decking with pergola, shed, gate with side access with light.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road West and after approximately 2 miles and upon reaching the Thicket roundabout turn left into Cannon Lane. Continue for some distance and upon reaching the Thatched Cottage public house turn left into Highfield Lane, left into Farmers Way and left into Farmers Close, number 8 will be found on your right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44600937.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.