4 bedroom detached house for saleSUNNYBANK WAY, GRIFFITHSTOWN
Withdrawn from Market
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH FRENCH DOORS
- SINGLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
- DELIGHTFUL PRIVATE LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- LARGE MODERN KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM
- NO CHAIN
- IDEAL FOR MULTI-GENERATIONAL LIVING
Holmes and Castle are delighted to market this four bedroom detached home in the pleasant locale of Griffithstown, Pontypool. There The property has been updated to a significant standard throughout. Due to the space on offer it would suit multi-generational families. The premises briefly comprise a generously proportioned lounge, spacious kitchen/ breakfast room, large dining room, additional family room and rear lobby, four bedrooms and en-suite to master, separate WC, single garage and driveway suitable for 2 additional cars as well as a beautifully landscaped front garden and large patio area to the rear. It should also be noted that there is no chain associated with this sale. This is a great property that would make a lovely family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44601030.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7130526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holmes and Castle, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.