2 bedroom apartment for sale23 Magdalen Road, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN40
- Spacious Purpose Built Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master with Balcony
- Sitting Room with Balcony
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Share Of Freehold
- Close to Town Centre and Station
- Single garage
This exceptionally spacious purpose built apartment is ideally located on the outskirts of Bexhill town centre with easy access to the main line rail station and seafront. Comprising two double bedrooms the master with balcony, large sitting room with balcony, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with built in appliances, modern white bathroom and separate w.c. Internal benefits include gas fired central heating to radiators and sealed unit double glazing throughout. Externally there are well maintained communal gardens and a private single garage. This property is offered with no chain involvement.
Bedroom 1 - 18'5 x 11'10 -
Bedroom 2 - 14'3 x 11'10 -
Reception 1 - 10'5 x 18'10 -
Kitchen - 11'10 x 10'10 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44601303.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26529059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Bexhill-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.