3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHigh Street, Thurlby, Bourne
Sold STC £155,000
- Three bedroom end terrace property
- 14ft Lounge
- 16ft Kitchen/Diner
- Utility Room
- Driveway to front and side
- Large south facing private rear garden
- Non estate location
* 14ft Lounge
* 16ft Kitchen/Diner
* Utility Room
* Driveway to front and side
* Large south facing private rear garden
* Non estate location
Hardwood glazed door to front to:
4.29m x 3.99m (14'1" maximum including chimney breast recess x 13'1"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, gas fire set in feature surround, radiator, telephone point, tv point, dado rail, two wall lights, understairs storage cupboard, door to:
4.98m x 2.26m (16'4" x 7'5"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for cooker, two pvcu double glazed windows to rear, radiator, built-in airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water tank with slatted shelving, opening to utility room, door to:
Fitted with four piece suite comprising bath with hand shower attachment off and mixer tap, inset pedestal wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, tiled shower cubicle with fitted electric shower and close coupled wc with hidden cistern, full height tiling to all walls, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.02m x 1.24m (9'11" x 4'1"). Eye level units with worktop space, space for fridge/freezer and tumble drier, sealed unit double glazed skylight window, tiled flooring, pvcu double glazed french doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, access to boarded loft with ladder and fitted light, door to:
4.01m x 2.92m (13'2" x 9'7"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, walk-in wardrobe, radiator, two wall lights.
3.66m x 2.44m (12' x 8' maximum). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.69m x 2.41m (8'10" x 7'11"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
To the front, driveway to the front. Double wooden side gated access. Rear garden, enclosed timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn gravel with mature flower and shrub borders and beds with a range of trees, timber garden storage shed, outside cold water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44601654.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.