3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTean Road,Cheadle Staffordshire,ST10
Sold by Us
- 2 reception rooms, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom
- Sought after, quiet road with off road parking, and green to front.
- Well established Country garden
- Newly fitted kitchen with solid oak work surfaces and sunken Belfast sink
- Newly fitted bathroom with stone tiles and a rain shower
- Original period features throughout, including original floorboards, parquet flooring & quarry tiles
- UPVC windows throughout and beautiful French Doors onto patio
- Original wooden doors
- Open solid fuel fire in lounge
- Energy efficient Combi Boiler and Central Heating
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location, within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The property has been lovingly renovated by the current owners over the past few years, including the installation of a new kitchen with solid oak work surfaces, and a new bathroom. This is alongside the restoration of many beautiful original features.
There are large French doors onto the patio which really open up the living space and leads into the charming country cottage style garden.
The property has had central heating installed and a new combi boiler.
The impressive accommodation is beautifully presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail.
To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided:
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44601855.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 583-8ov5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.