2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAlder Lane, Handsworth, Sheffield
- NO CHAIN!!
- Two bedrooms
- Attractive garden
- Popular residential area
- Off-street parking
Ideally suited to the first time buyer/family alike with a good sized rear garden and off street parking. No chain involved.
Offered with no upward chain is this two bedroom semi detached family home with good sized rear garden and off street parking. Situated in a popular residential area within easy access to local amenities including shopping facilities, schools and public transport links. Briefly comprising: kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing highly recommended.
With gas central heating radiator and staircase to first floor landing.
Lounge 11' 5" into recess x 15' 3" ( 3.48m into recess x 4.65m )
With double glazed bay window, gas central heating radiator and contemporary electric fire.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 5' 9" ( 3.94m x 1.75m )
Fitted kitchen with arrange of wall and base units, incorporating work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer taps, splash back tiling, space for appliances, double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and door to rear garden.
Double glazed window and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 5" into recess x 10' 5" plus bay ( 4.39m into recess x 3.18m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.62m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window and gas central heating radiator and loft access.
Bathroom suite comprising bath, pedestal wash/hand basin, W/c and double glazed window.
Rear garden enjoys a paved patio arear leading to a generous size lawn. To the front of the property there is a shared driveway that leads to off street parking and a hard standing space. This would be ideal for a garage subject to relevant planning consents.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44601891.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK109117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.