1 bedroom house for saleNorthcote Way, Nottingham
- One Bedroom
- Ground Floor
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heated
Having a refitted kitchen and bathroom this one bedroom ground floor maisonette has to be viewed to appreciate the condition offer. Internally the property comprises of having, entrance hall way with storage, refitted kitchen, living room, spacious bedroom and bathroom.
Having a refitted kitchen and bathroom this one bedroom ground floor maisonette has to be viewed to appreciate the condition on offer. Internally the property comprises of having, entrance hall way with storage, refitted kitchen, living room, spacious bedroom and bathroom. Outside the property there is a communal court yard, this property would suit any first time buyer, anyone down sizing or any investors.
Wooden entrance door, wall mounted radiator and an airing cupboard.
Lounge 11' 1" x 11' 10" ( 3.38m x 3.61m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear, door to the rear, electric fire, wall mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a work surface over, tiled splash backs, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, electric oven with a gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 13' x 9' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
There is a communal small court yard to the front,
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44602008.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.