3 bedroom detached house for saleNorden Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £725,000
- DETACHED CHARACTER HOME
- EXTENDED WITH FURTHER PLANNING PERMISSION ACCEPTED
- MCEVOY & ROWLEY KITCHEN
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
Aesthetically pleasing both inside & out this beautiful home boasts the most lovely finish throughout with a mixture of character & modern features. Having been extended this property has additional planning permission for a 2 storey extension ref: 16/01115/full on the RBWM planning portal. View now
Covered Entrance Porch
door to front, double glazed window to front, understairs cupboard, radiator, quick step white oak laminate flooring.
w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, radiator, shaver point, part tiled walls.
Lounge 19' 1" x 18' 1" ( 5.82m x 5.51m )
L-shaped room with double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Dining Room 29' 9" x 11' 7" ( 9.07m x 3.53m )
four Velux double glazed windows to rear, breakfast bar, storage units, quick step white oak laminate flooring, double glazed patio doors to garden, open to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.59m )
fitted kitchen with range of wall and base level units, Franke stainless steel sink unit with oversized bowl, boiling hot water tap, stone quartz shark rose work surfaces, space for fridge freezer, Integrated Siemens combination microwave/grill, integrated Siemens double oven with plate warming tray, integrated Neff induction hob, tiled flooring.
Family Room 19' 4" x 7' 7" ( 5.89m x 2.31m )
double glazed Velux skylight windows to front and rear, radiator, TV point, radiator, study area.
First Floor Landing
double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 19' 5" x 11' ( 5.92m x 3.35m )
dual aspect with double glazed window to front and side, open fireplace, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.40m )
double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.49m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator.
double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, shaver point, w.c, radiator.
Delightful front lawn enclosed by shrubs with driveway to front, access to side and garage.
A carefully and well landscaped garden throughout with every detail, Stone terrace with lighting and power points with steps leading down to a decked area enclosed with low level hedge and further steps to a lush lawn all enclosed by fencing and a variety of shrubs, spacious side access.
Garage 14' 10" x 7' 11" ( 4.52m x 2.41m )
power and light, secure door to side.
brick built with plumbing and storage.
From Maidenhead Town Centre take the A4 Bath Road towards Reading. Proceed up Castle Hill and across the mini roundabout before turning left at All Saints Church into Boyn Hill Road. Proceed down the hill and at the bottom turn left into Norden Road and pass under the bridge. Proceed over the mini roundabout and on the corner proceed straight across into the cul de sac where the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44602011.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD110404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.